Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday Feast

It's all been done before, but man is it good! This website has allowed me to see how we do have a tendency to repeat favorite meals as much as it's inspired me to try new things. It's also given me a chance to see how I'm doing on things. Take the cinnamon apples for example:

I have these down. When I first started doing cinnamon apples I was doing it in the oven and there was craziness involved and dreadful cleanup. But these apples are always tasty, never too sweet, and quite flavorful. Plus they just sit on the stove and make themselves, I just have to stir a few times, I love it!
We also have old favorites: 4 cheese mac and cheese, browned on top the way Dad likes it (very good), great for leftovers.

Coleslaw, enough said.

And this oven-cooked pulled pork. The house smells good when I make this, it goes well with a variety of dishes, and again, doesn't take much effort on my part when I don't have time to be slaving away in the kitchen all evening.

Everyone in my house is happy at dinner time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home