Monday, October 24, 2005

Soup night

Tonight it was cold outside and I had some hamburger meat I needed to cook up, so I decided to make vegetable beef soup. Admittedly, this didn't require much effort on my part, but I was happy with the results anyway, and it hit the spot for a cold evening. All I did was take my huge hunk of ground chuck, cook it and drain the grease, add a large can of pureed tomatoes, an entire carton of organic beef broth, and a whole package of frozen mixed vegetables. Obviously I let it cook for a while with some additional herbs and spices, and then I served it over a bed of rice. I thought it all worked out really well. It was warm and hearty and easy. I would make it again for a simple vegetable beef soup.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is unacceptable. you haven't updated since last month. fix your blog.

--meesh

11/07/2005 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home